Punching net refers to punching different shapes of holes in the same material to meet different needs. It can be used for environmental noise control barriers in highways, railways, subways and other transportation and municipal facilities across urban areas, sound insulation panels for building walls, generator rooms, factory buildings, and other noise sources.
1. Practical use
Sound-absorbing material for ceilings and wall panels of buildings; Exquisite decorative orifices for building stairs, balconies, environmental protection tables and chairs; Protective covers for machinery and equipment, gorgeous speaker net covers, food, feed, mining Mill sieve, mine sieve, I-shaped sieve, stainless steel fruit blue for kitchen equipment, food hood, fruit plate and other kitchen utensils, as well as shopping mall shelf nets, decorative exhibition stands, ventilation and ventilation nets for grain storage, football field lawn water seepage Water strainer. Punching nets are also widely used in the electronics industry, such as acoustic dust covers.
2. Product characteristics
Easy to process · Can be painted or polished · Easy to install · Striking appearance · Sheets of various thicknesses · Multiple choices of apertures and arrangements · Good sound absorption effect · Lighter weight · Longer service life · Accurate The size punching mesh is also widely used in chemical machinery, pharmaceutical equipment, food and beverage machinery, cigarette machinery, harvesters, dry cleaning machines, ironing tables, mufflers, refrigeration equipment (central air conditioning) speakers, crafts making, papermaking, hydraulic accessories, Filtering equipment and other industries.
Most of the raw materials used for punching nets are: stainless steel plates, low carbon steel plates, galvanized plates, PVC plates, cold rolled coils, hot rolled plates, aluminum plates and copper plates.
Pattern punching net, forming punching net, heavy punching net, ultra-thin punching net, micro-hole punching net, wire-cut punching net, laser punching net, etc.
5. Hole specifications
The main specifications of punching nets are rectangular holes, square holes, diamond holes, round holes, oblong holes, hexagonal holes, cross holes, triangular holes, long waist holes, plum blossom holes, fish scale holes, pattern holes, figure nets, herringbone Holes, pentagram star holes, irregular holes, drum holes, special-shaped holes, louver holes, etc.
1) The thickness of the coil is 0.2mm-1mm and the length is 20m
2) Aperture 1.5mm-10mm
3) The thickness of the sheet is 0.2mm-20mm; width * length≤1.5m * 5m
4) Aperture 0.5mm-200mm
1) Continuous punching in the same direction: The method of partially overlapping rectangular punching net molds can be used to process long holes, trimming, etc.
2) Continuous forming: forming processing methods that are larger than the size of the punching net mold, such as large-scale shutters, rolling ribs, rolling steps and other processing methods.
3) Cannibalization: a small round die is used to perform continuous punching arc processing in smaller steps.
4) Multi-direction continuous punching: a processing method for processing large holes with a small punching net die.
5) Single forming: One shallow drawing process according to the shape of the mold.
6) Single punch: punching is completed in a single pass, including straight line distribution, circular arc distribution, circumferential distribution, and grid hole punching.
7) Array forming: processing multiple pieces of the same or different workpieces on a large plate.